This is a part-time role, with somewhat flexible working hours.
Bialik Hebrew Day School is a thriving Jewish day school educating over 1,300 students at two branches in the GTA. Bialik’s success has been built on a program that blends a uniquely relevant Jewish mission with academic excellence.
Bialik seeks a skilled and highly organized Admission Data Entry Coordinator to become part of the Admissions team. The Admissions Data Entry Coordinator will ensure the accurate gathering and entry of data and liaising with families regarding their application information.
- Gathering and entering Admissions data using the school’s systems
- Entering payments into the school’s systems
- Following up with parents regarding payments as required
- Assisting with Tuition Support applications to ensure they are complete; connecting with parents for required documentation
- Ensuring accuracy and integrity of data
- Drawing reports as required
- Liaising with families to obtain and update application information as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in data coordination
- Proficiency and experience in using databases, and ability to learn new systems
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work accurately within tight deadlines
- Strong sense of integrity in working with confidential data
We invite candidates to submit their resumes and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 28, 2021.
In the subject line please include "Admissions Data Entry Coordinator."
We appreciate all applications. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.