This is a Part-Time Role
Bialik Hebrew Day School is a thriving Jewish day school educating over 1,300 students at two branches in the GTA. Bialik’s success has been built on a program that blends a uniquely relevant Jewish mission with academic excellence.
Bialik seeks a skilled and organized Advancement Events Coordinator who will advance the school’s mission and brand, working as part of the Admissions and Development teams to coordinate, plan and organize the school’s Advancement events.
The Advancement Events Coordinator will assist with the running of various types of events, both online and offline at our branches in midtown and in Vaughan.
- Plan and organize events, in collaboration with members of the Admissions, Development and Marketing and Communications teams
- Work with the IT Department to support online events
- Research and book appropriate venues
- Look for, compare and negotiate with different vendors (e.g. catering and promotional items)
- Source promotional items and assemble goody bags and giveaways
- Handle and coordinate all event operations
- Communicate effectively with colleagues on an ongoing basis
- Offer solutions to resolve problems in a timely manner
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Sense of ownership and pride in work
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A transparent and collaborative team player
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
We invite candidates to submit their resumes and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 28, 2021.
In the subject line please include "Advancement Events Coordinator."
We appreciate all applications. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.