United Jewish Appeal of Greater Toronto is looking for a Community Campaign Coordinator to provide a variety of administrative support for the UJA Federation’s Annual Campaign team.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Development & Strategic Engagement, and supporting a team of fundraising professionals, the Community Campaign Coordinator will support the volunteer fundraising, engagement and community initiatives.
- Provide administrative support for the Annual Campaign team, to include managing the schedule/calendar, and dealing with administrative issue and inquiries as appropriate
- Manage volunteer and professional fundraising teams
- Liaise with volunteer chairs of each division in UJA’s Annual Campaign
- Communicate with key stakeholders of the annual campaign, including donors, volunteers and community agencies
- Work with marketing to manage all materials for fundraisers, donors and direct marketing
- Event management and coordination
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study
- Experience creating systems and general administrative management
- Advanced technical skills to support use of Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational and time management skills – ability to work independently to meet timelines and priorities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong organization skills and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively, handling many responsibilities at the same time
- Excellent computer software skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook) and an aptitude to learn new software and database programs
- Strong analytical capability with excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiasm, creativity, innovation and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work some nights and/or weekends
- Experience in Salesforce (or another CRM) considered an asset, but not required.
Classification: Union Position, Level 6. Full-time permanent. Excellent compensation and benefits.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter, quoting REF# CCC-CAM-470 no later than June 21,2019 to: email@example.com
Only those applicants invited for interview will be contacted. UJA Federation is an equal opportunity employer.
Alternate Formats and Accommodation:
UJA Federation is committed to providing an accessible employment environment. We are committed to the principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and aim to ensure that dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity are embedded in all aspects of our corporate culture. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please inform us in advance so that we can arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation.