Job Type: Full time (not from home)
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Reports to: Senior Director, Social Services
- Agencies development and coordination: manage communication with partner agencies; recruit new agencies; attend information sessions and networking events; solve problems and concerns for caseworkers and managers from partner agencies; orient new caseworkers from partner agencies; outreach and establish new partnerships with food banks, grocery stores, and other food sources; manage, plan, and promote programs on a variety of channels.
- Grant writing: search, identify and prepare relevant requests for grants and funders; articulate and write proposals for funding; keep track of deadlines and reporting (government and private funders); work collaboratively with other team members for grant writing and fundraising tasks.
- Program evaluation: plan and execute FD and Food Bank program evaluation plan; update tools and indicators; conduct needs assessments; gather and analyze food insecurity data from various sources (such as StatCan); supervise data collection; conduct analyzes and prepare reports for funders and management; take an active part in writing annual program evaluation reports.
- Client services and volunteer coordination: supervise client administration in the FD and Food Bank program; ensure client services are smooth and welcoming; communicate and collaborate with other team members in bookings, payments, orders, and so on; manage FD client’s website; recruit, manage, and assign tasks for volunteers in the Food Bank.
- Very high level of speaking, writing, reading English – a must
- Master’s degree in a relevant disciple – a must
- Hebrew / Russian – an asset
- Proven track of at least 5 years in successful partnership and collaboration skills – a must
- Proven track of at least 5 years in senior level communication – a must
- 3-5 years in grant writing – a must
- 3-5 years of program evaluation experience – a significant asset
- Excellent computer orientation – Office and databases – a must
- Expert level user in a statistical software (i.e. SPSS) – a significant asset
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.