Temple Sinai, a Reform congregation in Toronto, is looking for a graphic designer with excellent social media skills responsible for conceptualizing, designing, presenting and supporting our community by creating engaging and innovative designs.
- Developing creative ideas and concepts
- Creating and expanding engaging social media content
- Maintaining and updating the congregation's websites – manage and update content across all platforms as necessary, daily and weekly
- Preparing and sending weekly email communications
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within specifications
- Post-secondary education in graphic design or related field
- In-depth understanding of all major social media platforms and best practices
- Strong design fundamentals (typography, composition, and great attention to detail)
- Experience in graphic design and marketing communications
- Proficient in Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Acrobat)
- Must have Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of email marketing software (preferably Constant Contact)
- HTML / WordPress
- Able to work on a PC platform
- Familiarity with Jewish festivals and customs
- Self-starter, highly motivated with strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and creativity
- Able to prioritize workflows and meet deadlines
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
Nice to Have
- Database experience, specifically Salesforce and FormAssembly
- Video editing skills
- Tech-savvy with a willingness to learn new technology and software systems quickly
- Monday to Friday from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- The successful candidate will be required to work from the office.
Expected Start Date: January 2022
How to Apply
- Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, December 3, 2021.
- When applying, please include a cover letter, resume and a portfolio containing a minimum of three examples of your recent social media and design work.
- We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.