CJPAC is a national, independent, multi-partisan organization. Our mandate is to engage Jewish and pro-Israel Canadians in the democratic process and to foster active political participation. We are dedicated to helping community members build relationships within the Canadian political arena.
Overview of the Position:
CJPAC seeks an experienced individual to join its development team. In a dynamic environment, the Database and Donor Relations Specialist will oversee and coordinate the effective use of the CJPAC fundraising database and other associated systems; including preparing fundraising reports, entering data, acknowledging and communicating with supporters, working with CJPAC leadership to analyze and improve fundraising effectiveness and other duties as required to support CJPAC and its valued base of supporters.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing effective use of fundraising database, specifically NationBuilder, and other associated systems such as Tableau, Pllenty, Moneris, Monday.com and Zapier.
- Creating and maintaining reports; including financial management and tracking reports, campaign and project status updates, prospect pipeline and fundraiser activity analyses, and other custom queries as needed, Tracking and processing pledges, receivables and payments in a timely manner, including issuing statements and preparing acknowledgement letters
- Entering constituent and gift data in fundraising database.
- Overseeing the monthly reconciliation with the accounting department between fundraising database and financial system.
- Responding to and resolving donor inquiries, interacting with supporters through the donor cycle.
- Assisting in researching prospective donors.
- Coordinating fundraising events including tracking of corporate sponsorship and the management of event logistics.
- Assisting in prospect management system maintenance and reporting
- Preparing email filters in NationBuilder for segmentation of email communications
You share our passion about engaging Jewish Canadians in the democratic process and are excited by the opportunity to lend your excellent data and organizational skills to help expand our reach. In addition, you have:
- University degree, post graduate or professional degree preferred
Experience & Skills
- At least 5 years of experience with managing a constituent relationship management database (ideally NationBuilder) for a charity or non-profit organization, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Experience using Tableau or other similar reporting tools.
- Proficiency creating and running reports such as event invitations, mailing lists, pipeline reports, pledge renewal reports or pledge reminders, acknowledgement letters and other donor correspondence.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to work on multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills to support our donors, whether in person, over the phone, or online communications channels.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel (including pivot tables), Outlook and Teams
How to apply:
Applications should be sent to: HR@cjpac.ca no later then January 20, 2022. Please forward a cover letter and current resume for consideration.
They will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.