PROSSERMAN JCC DAYCARE & PRESCHOOL
NORTH YORK, BATHURST/SHEPPARD AVE
R.E.C.E.| E.C.A.| E.C.E./A. Students & Recent Grads Welcome
Do you love working with children? Do you have experience working with children? Do you want to be part of a state-of-the-art daycare & preschool committed to building Jewish community? Do you want to enjoy excellent remuneration and safe work conditions?
The JCC’s Vision & Purpose:
At our core, we believe in inspiring people to live the Jewish lives they want to live. Our dynamic team is guided by our mission: to build and sustain a caring and vibrant community hub that is welcoming to all and based on a solid foundation of Jewish values and with a strong connection to Israel.
What We Do:
From daycare to seniors' programs, fitness to recreation, Jewish learning to holiday celebrations, and everything in between, the JCC provides life-changing programs infused with Jewish values that inspire and enrich our members and provide a best-in-class experience.
What we are looking for?
- Enthusiasm, a love of working with children and a passion for teaching.
- Knowledge of Jewish life, traditions, culture and Israel and/or willingness to learn.
- Excellent English language skills: oral communication, writing, reading.
- Hebrew proficiency an asset but not required.
- R.E.C.E. and E.C.A: Valid within last 6 months Vulnerable Sector Police Check, Child abuse registry check, Immunization records, TB clearance, Standard First Aid Certificate and CPR-3.
- R.E.C.E.’s must be in good standing with the College of ECE.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: great attitude and ability to build relationships with parents, co-workers and children.
- A positive “can-do" approach, solutions-based problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task.
- Punctual, responsible and dependable.
- Full-time hours available: 8 or 9 hr shifts
- Part-time hours available: 3 hrs shifts e.g. 9AM-12PM | 12PM-3PM | 3PM-6PM
We welcome all applicants. Accommodations during all phases of the hire process will be made wherever possible. Please submit your resume via e-mail to: email@example.com no later than January 31, 2021. We will conduct rolling interviews. New R.E.C.E. graduates welcome. Please clearly state the position title in your cover letter/email and also your availability for full-time or part-time work.
We appreciate and thank you for your application, however we will only be contacting candidates we wish to interview.