Reports to: Chief Financial Officer of a local Israeli-based organization.
The Financial Assistant will also assist when necessary their colleagues across Canada, and colleagues overseas.
The Financial Assistant will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Direct administrative support to the Director of Finance.
- Maintain filing system for accounting material
- Database experience with a attention to detail
- Process donation & pledge data in the database for all transactions
- Maintain the database and oversee all changes and additions
- Run management and financial reports on a regular basis
- Process credit cards and other payments of donations.
- Make bank deposits, record payments.
- Preparation and issuing of tax receipts.
Financial Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to work in a computerized environment with fluency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrate the highest level of confidentiality and discretion
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- A post -secondary degree ideally with a business, systems or organizational focus
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an office environment with at least 2 years supporting a senior executive.
- Dependable, punctual, trustworthy and a team player
- Willingness to learn new operating systems and programs
- Display a cheerful, respectful, relaxed, and pleasant personality.
- Bookkeeping skills an asset
CLASSIFICATION: Immediate part-time, permanent position. Excellent compensation and benefits.
Please send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 16, 2021
We appreciate all application but only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.