UJA Federation of Greater Toronto is seeking a skilled and professional Front-End Web Developer to work with UJA’s Digital Marketing team. This individual will manage UJA’s web properties and online presence and execute on UJA’s Digital Marketing Strategy in concert with other areas of UJA. Position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing.
- Design, develop and update UJA’s digital properties with cross-browser compatibility, mobile browser support and AODA compliance;
- Work with business units and integrated teams to develop and implement solutions to complex problems.
- Participate in deployment of new features and functionality on UJA’s digital platforms, with supporting documentation
- Develop mock-ups, storyboards, and other visual elements as needed to support development initiatives
- Assists UJA’s digital and creative team as needed
- Post-secondary education with 1-2 years of related experience, or relevant combination of education and experience
- Good understanding of web usability models and web design best practices
- Knowledge of cross-browser optimization and responsive web design
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite or other design tools
- Good understanding of graphic design for web: layout, color, spacing, responsive font sizes, graphic elements for web
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff as well as with multiple stakeholders
- Working knowledge of online advertising best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be organized with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
Classification: Union level 6, full-time permanent. Excellent compensation and benefits.
Qualified canddiates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume quoting REF# FWD-MAR-496 no later than January 3, 2020 to: email@example.com
Only those applicants invited for interview will be contacted. UJA Federation is an equal opportunity employer.
Only those applicants invited for interview will be contacted. UJA Federation is an equal opportunity employer. Please be advised that all offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of references and background checks and a Police Records Check or Vulnerable Sector Screening.
Alternate Formats and Accommodation:
UJA Federation is committed to providing an accessible employment environment. We are committed to the principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and aim to ensure that dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity are embedded in all aspects of our corporate culture. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please inform us in advance so that we can arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation.