The DJCS is a supplementary Jewish and Hebrew school looking to hire an experienced and dedicated Fundraiser for 2021/2022 school year. We are looking for a skilled Fundraiser to join our dedicated team. This is a part-time position working remotely, 8-12 hours a week.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Contributing to the school’s goal of sustainable funding by connecting with donors willing to contribute to specific needs of the school or to a sustainability fund invested on the school’s behalf
- Familiarity with and use of fundraising tools such as Raisers Edge
- Defining needs to be addressed by individual/corporate donors
- Identifying potential donors and seeking out opportunities for matching funds
- Establishing yearly goal setting with financial targets for fundraising for specific initiatives as well as the Sustainability Fund
- Regular updates to the DJCS’ Executive Board, quarterly planning and executing one major Fundraising Event
- Liaising with other approved fundraising joint initiative with DJCS (i.e. Day of Giving)
- Strong Communication Skills and Team Skills
- Experience working with a Jewish and/or a Non-Profit Organization
- Extensive Networks
- Strong Technical and Digital Skills
Please email your résumé and a brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Reference FUNDRAISER in your subject line.
The DJCS is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.