PART-TIME PROJECT/COMMISSION BASED/ONLINE OPPORTUNITY
Yad Aharon & Michael is a Johannesburg-based Jewish Welfare organisation, and we are seeking a well net-worked, Jewish ex-South African to Manage a once-off Crowd Fundraising initiative.
Yad is a well-established, registered Non-Profit providing food hampers to 700 Jewish families in need, on an ongoing basis. The negative effects of CoVid & a stretched SA donor-base, limits our funding, and we are now needing international donors.
We believe that ex SA's residing in Canada will donate towards our worthy cause. The strength of the dollar - against the weak Rand – will go a long way in providing the hungry with foods.
The successful candidate will:
- reach out to potential donors via wats-app groups; social media marketing; through Shuls, Community groups etc, and actively share marketing material (which we will provide).
- educate potential donors about Yad Aharon’s offerings, and persuade them to donate to this vital cause, which directly effects their 'brothers & sisters' in Johannesburg.
- Basic knowledge of social-media marketing is advantageous.
- Connections to Jewish ex-South Africans is essential.
- 10% Commission will be paid for every dollar donated.
Interested applicants can send a one-page resume to: email@example.com