Group Fitness Coordinator
Schwartz/Reisman Centre (SRC) & Prosserman JCC
Vaughan & North York ON
Liv North (LN), a national provider of professional consulting and management services in Fitness and Wellness industry, has an opening for a Group Fitness Coordinator, a dual campus role at the Schwartz/Reisman Centre (SRC) located in Vaughan and the Prosserman JCC, located in North York, serving upwards of 14,000 members.
The J’s Vision & Purpose:
At our core, we believe in inspiring people to live the Jewish lives they want to live. Our dynamic team is guided by our mission: to build and sustain a caring and vibrant community hub that is welcoming to all and based on a solid foundation of Jewish values and with a strong connection to Israel.
What We Do:
From daycare to seniors' programs, fitness to recreation, Jewish learning to holiday celebrations, and everything in between, the J provides life-changing programs infused with Jewish values that inspire and enrich our members and provide a best-in-class experience.
Description of Position:
The Group Fitness Coordinator is responsible for helping support a dynamic group exercise program featuring over 75 classes per week. The Group Fitness Coordinator will report directly to the Multi-Campus Manager, Group Programming and Events. This role will be responsible for managing all facility and program aspects of the operation, ensuring customer service excellence and meeting the evolving needs of our client.
- Customer Service - ensure that all members and guests are serviced exceptionally in a positive and professional manner.
- Administration – Submit payroll information, update all schedule changes, provide seasonal inventory of studio equipment, ensure all classes are covered and facilitate sub procedures are being followed, report class KPI’s monthly and maintain and instructor distribution list.
- Training/Development – Help facilitate the implementation and creation of new programming as well as assisting in performance audits across the entire instructor team.
Required Transferable Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Solid communication skills and professionalism
- Team player and a hard worker
- Excellent computer and organizational skills
- Energetic and passionate about fitness and health
- Time management skills
Change Lives, Work, & Grow with Us:
Work with some of the most passionate, driven, and effective community builders in the world and be part of an environment which will challenge you and empower you to keep learning and growing.
How to Apply:
We welcome all applicants. Accommodations during all phases of the hire process will be made wherever possible. If you are interested in and well qualified for this exciting opportunity please submit your resume in confidence via e-mail no later than July 27th, 2021
to Stephen Gray, Multi-Campus Fitness Manager
We appreciate your application; however, we will only be contacting the candidates we wish to interview.