The IT Support Technician will provide front-line support to staff and students at both campuses of The Leo Baeck Day School. Superb communication and interpersonal skills combined with technical skills are critical to providing a “white-glove” level of support. Our user-first support mentality puts people first and the underlying technology second, so you will need to have a friendly personality and enjoy working directly with users.
We are seeking a self-starter who can find solutions to a broad array of challenges, work with a plethora of personalities, and support a multitude of technologies.
Reporting to and collaborating with the IT Manager, you will have a chance to learn, grow and lead.
- Front-line help desk support, giving users the best possible experience
- Serve as Support Desk and a tutor for staff and students
- Manage a mixed network of primarily macOS, iOS, and ChromeOS devices with some Windows clients.
- Configure and deploy workstations.
- Accurately record and track hardware assets for inventory management purposes.
- Audio/Visual support in school chapel and in the classrooms.
- A good ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to perform independently.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities with a keen attention to detail.
- Written and oral communication skills, including strong documentation skills and the ability to clearly communicate ideas in user-friendly language.
- macOS client management software (such as Munki or Mosyle Manager)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Apple School Manager (ASM)
- Filemaker development
- You should be technically strong in macOS and iOS software and hardware.
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT)
Interested candidates should send their resume with covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Leo Baeck Day School values a diverse workforce and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
PLEASE NOTE: We thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applicants, only those being considered for interviews will be contacted.