The J’s Vision & Purpose:
At our core, we believe in inspiring people to live the Jewish lives they want to live. Our dynamic team is guided by our mission: to build and sustain a caring and vibrant community hub that is welcoming to all and based on a solid foundation of Jewish values and with a strong connection to Israel.
What We Do:
From daycare to seniors' programs, fitness to recreation, Jewish learning to holiday celebrations, and everything in between, the J provides life-changing programs infused with Jewish values that inspire and enrich our members and provide a best-in-class experience.
The Right Membership Service Administrator:
At your core, you're a superb community connector with a strong flair for helping people and providing exceptional customer service. Jewish culture, traditions, and a connection to Israel are part of your DNA and evident in your passionate and friendly interactions. You are also able to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends. Your English language skills are superior, oral and written, and if you speak Hebrew and/or Russian it is a huge asset.
This full-time addition to our Membership Department will augment our front-line Sales and Service teams by providing the following essential administrative and sales support service functions:
- Creating a welcoming presence and positive first and last impression and experience for all members and guests seeking assistance and/or using the J; building member/guest relations through positive, friendly, efficient and appropriate interactions.
- Fielding inquiries and providing information in person, on the phone and via email: topics include: guest pass; membership rates; J policies; access cards; program specific questions; cancelation inquiries; account upgrades.
- Processing membership changes; including account freeze requests; adding/deleting members to same account i.e. change in account status; cancelations; extension of term of term memberships; adding comments to accounts for customer service team; account reactivations; retention strategies.
- Processing day-to-day operational tasks for example: updating health information, processing information in CSI database; issuing 7-day guest passes; filing; printing confirmations to attach to paperwork; issuing receipts for dues paid; checking membership email; monitoring accounts inactive cards; denying access for outstanding balances.
- Processing Daily Billing, including: updating credit card or EFT (debit); outstanding balances; refunds; payments for outstanding balances; credits; inputting free month's; calling re new expiry dates; resolving disputes over past payments.
- Resolving Complaints as needed and knowing when to escalate for assistance.
- Supporting our Membership Sales Staff with outbound calls to members and prospective members, assisting with facility tours, and highlighting our unique selling features to members and prospective members as assigned. This position will include the opportunity to earn commissions in the future and would necessitate a comfort working with targets. It would be a great gateway into a Sales role if this is something you excel at and wish to pursue.
- Providing Customer Service Desk Support to help in busy times only if needed, including issuing towels to members; directing people to service or sales; managing entry to fitness facility.
Change Lives, Work, & Grow with Us:
- Work with some of the most passionate, driven, and effective community builders in the world and be part of an environment which will challenge you and empower you to keep learning and growing.
What else can you expect?
- Swim, workout, and enjoy our programs with a free Family Membership at the J
- Jewish holiday community celebrations & paid time off to enjoy the Jewish high holidays with your family
- Comprehensive wellness benefits
- Commitment to your training and career growth
- Of course, all of this also comes with a market competitive salary
How to Apply:
We welcome all applicants. Accommodations during all phases of the hire process will be made wherever possible. If you are interested in and well qualified for this exciting opportunity please submit your resume in confidence via e-mail no later than February 21, 2020 to Stav Lazar, Membership Sales Manager: email@example.com
Please clearly state the job title in your email subject line.
We appreciate your application, however we will only be contacting the candidates we wish to interview.