Jewish Family & Child is a multi-service, client-centered agency, and a Children’s Aid Society supporting the healthy development of individuals, children, and families; we are seeking an Accounting Clerk to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Full cycle accounts payable, accounts receivable processing, invoice processing, data entry and statistical reporting
- Back up check processing for general payables, child service, financial assistance payments and trust requisitions, etc.
- Processing of bank deposits, donations, client invoices
- General office duties such as mail, fax, couriers
- Telephone and switchboard relief coverage
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in an Accounting related program
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an Accounting related position
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
- Advanced knowledge and skills in Excel
- Experience in AccPac would be considered a strong asset
- Experience in Oracle would be considered an asset
- Must be a team player and detailed oriented
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task while adhering to strict timelines
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com.
Please reference, Accounting Clerk, in the subject line.
Applications should be submitted to Human Resources no later than Friday, March 3, 2017; this position will remain active until filled.
Jewish Family & Child is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. Accommodations during all phases of the hire process will be made wherever possible. Please advise us if any such accommodations are required.
We thank all applicants for their application and interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
To learn more about Jewish Family & Child, please visit: www.jfandcs.com