The DJCS is a supplementary Jewish and Hebrew school looking to hire experienced and dedicated teachers for 2021/2022 school year.
Location: Miles Nadal JCC (Bloor and Spadina)
- Wednesday afternoons: 4:30 - 6PM and Sunday mornings 9:15AM - 12:45PM
We are looking for passionate teachers to join our dedicated team and provide students with a fun and friendly educational environment and an exceptional learning experience!
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Enthusiasm and love of working with children;
- Knowledge of Jewish life, traditions, culture and Israel, as well as an ability to integrate these concepts appropriately in the curriculum;
- Teaching Certificate/ B.Ed. Degree (an asset)
- Competency in teaching Hebrew;
- Punctual and dependable;
- Responsible and committed to informal education;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word for report cards;
- Experience with young children (an asset);
- Experience with informal education (an asset);
- Experience with special needs education (an asset);
- Ability to work well with a team and independently when necessary
Please email your résumé and a brief cover letter to: email@example.com Reference TEACHING POSITION in your subject line.
The DJCS is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.