As a member of the Program & Planning department, the Manager, Partnerships and Recruitment is a passionate and hard-working individual, who is excited about building meaningful partnerships with organizations across the country and increasing the number of participants attending Canada Israel Experience programs, with a primary focus on Masa Israel programs.
Focussing on the Masa Israel programs, you are enthusiastic about building partnerships and strengthening organizations’ and individuals’ commitment to Masa Israel’s vision and goals. The Manager, Partnerships and Recruitment oversees the Canadian sales funnel: increasing the number of relevant leads entering the funnel and increasing the number of overall Masa Israel participants from Canada.
As a key member of our Program and Planning team, you will also assist colleagues in recruitment and registration efforts for other programs managed by CIE including Birthright Israel and March of the Living.
You are results-oriented, an effective communicator, an enthusiastic recruiter and are adept at managing organizational partnerships.
This job requires frequent work outside of regular business hours during evenings and weekends, and some travel (eventually).
To achieve success, you will:
- Manage all Canadian partnerships with respect to Masa Israel
- Act as a point person on behalf of JFC-UIA for all inquiries related to Masa Israel
- Coordinate events in partnership with local community organizations to increase brand awareness and recruitment numbers.
- Develop and actively manage partnerships with local Federations and other Jewish community organizations, as well as gatekeepers, for the purpose of furthering recruitment numbers.
- Continuing to develop relationships with local Universities (Hillels, Career Centers, and Study Abroad offices) to increase recruitment
Recruitment and Marketing
- Develop, grow, and maintain a recruitment pipeline that allows you to reach and exceed recruitment goals for Canada
- Work with potential attendees to find the appropriate Masa Israel program and connect them to Masa Israel’s sales team
- Use CRM to track pipeline
- Stay up to date on the latest CIE program offerings and especially Masa Israel programs including new programs and options.
- Work with Masa Israel’s marketing team to develop and execute marketing plan appropriate for the Canada and the Canadian universities.
- Work with internal CIE marketing team to execute marketing plan for Masa Israel
- Design and oversee a wide-range of recruitment initiatives for high schools, university, and young professional populations including outreach to potential participants and their parents.
- Act as a liaison for recent Masa Israel alumni, connecting them to the broader Jewish Community when they return from Israel.
- Utilize Eloqua software for campaigns and emails
You are the right applicant if you:
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and are highly driven to succeed
- Are a self-starter who is resourceful and not afraid to ask for help
- Are a team player who is willing to help across the organization
- Outstanding communication and relationship-building skills.
- Prior Israel related experience
It would be great if you have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in sales, corporate partnerships, and/or recruitment.
- Experience working with a CRM.
- Proficiency in the Jewish organizational world, particularly in Canada.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with social media and graphic design
If interested, please submit your CV no later than March 5 to Nikki Holland: email@example.com