Beth Sholom Synagogue, in the heart of the GTA is looking for a Marketing and Communications Coordinator.
This is a full-time position that reports to the Executive Director. This is a dynamic and exciting position with a lot of opportunity to be creative, strategic, and impact member engagement.
- Designing posters/flyers
- Creating quarterly bulletins
- Weekly Email Campaigns on Mailchimp
- Updating website
- Producing High Holiday materials
- Production of annual materials: calendar, yizkor book, etc…
- Responsible for social media
- Liaise with the Marketing and Communications Committee
- InDesign and Publisher required
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent Writing capabilities
- Strong graphic design experience
- Excellent command of English written and verbal
- Knowledge of the Jewish community, rituals and services, and the Hebrew language would be a strong asset
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.