Full-Time and Part-Time positions available
Do you love working with people? Are you a passionate connector? Do you want to come to work every day and make a positive difference in building Jewish Community? We have a tremendous opportunity for you to join our team and build your career with us at the Prosserman JCC (North York) and or Schwartz/Reisman Centre (Vaughan) – the J!
The J’s Vision & Purpose:
At our core, we believe in inspiring people to live the Jewish lives they want to live. Our dynamic team is guided by our mission: to build and sustain a caring and vibrant community hub that is welcoming to all and based on a solid foundation of Jewish values and with a strong connection to Israel.
What We Do:
From daycare to seniors' programs, fitness to recreation, Jewish learning to holiday celebrations, and everything in between, the J provides life-changing programs infused with Jewish values that inspire and enrich our members and provide a best-in-class experience.
The Perfect Membership Department Administrator:
At your core, you're a superb community connector with a strong flair for helping people and providing exceptional customer service. Jewish culture, traditions, and a connection to Israel are evident in your passionate and friendly interactions. You are also able to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends. Your English language skills are superior, verbal and written, and if you speak Hebrew and/or Russian it is a huge asset. This position shall augment our front-line Sales and Member Experience teams by providing the following essential administrative and sales support service functions:
- Creating a welcoming presence and positive first and last impression and experience for all members and guests seeking assistance and/or using the J;
- Building member/guest relations through positive, friendly, efficient and appropriate interactions;
- Fielding inquiries and providing timely information in person, on the phone and via live-chat;
- Processing membership account changes, daily billing and other day-to-day operational administrative tasks;
- Resolving Complaints as needed and knowing when to escalate for assistance;
- Supporting our Membership Sales Staff with outbound calls to members and prospective members, assisting with facility tours, and highlighting our unique selling features to members and prospective members as assigned. This position will include the opportunity to earn commissions in the future and would necessitate a comfort working with targets. It would be a great gateway into a Sales role if this is something you excel at and wish to pursue;
- Providing Customer Service Desk Support to help in busy times only if needed.
Change Lives, Work, & Grow with Us:
- Work with some of the most passionate, driven, and effective community builders in the world and be part of an environment which will challenge you and empower you to keep learning and growing. What else can you expect?
- Swim, workout, and enjoy our programs with a free Family Membership at the J.
- Jewish holiday community celebrations & paid time off to enjoy the Jewish high holidays (Rosh Hashanah/Yom Kippur)with your family.
- Comprehensive wellness benefits and commitment to your training and career growth.
- Of course, all of this also comes with a market competitive salary.
How to Apply:
We welcome all applicants. Accommodations during all phases of the hire process will be made wherever possible. If you are interested in and well qualified for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume in confidence via e-mail no later than August 3, 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please clearly state the job title in your email subject line and which JCC location you prefer.
We appreciate your application, however we will only be contacting the candidates we wish to interview.