2 Positions Available
The J’s Vision & Purpose:
We believe in inspiring people to live the Jewish lives they want to live. Our dynamic team is guided by our mission: to build and sustain a caring and vibrant community hub that is welcoming to all and based on a solid foundation of Jewish values and with a strong connection to Israel.
What We Do:
From daycare to seniors' programs, fitness to recreation, Jewish learning to holiday celebrations, and everything in between, the J provides life-changing programs infused with Jewish values that inspire and enrich our members and provide a best-in-class experience.
The Right Membership Experience Associate:
At your core, you're a superb community connector with a strong flair for helping people and providing exceptional customer service. Jewish culture, traditions, and a connection to Israel are evident in your passionate and friendly interactions. You are also able to work 40 hours per week with a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and some holidays (lieu days included). Your English language skills are superior, verbal and written, and if you speak Hebrew and/or Russian it’s an asset. The Membership Experience Associate position augments our front-line Sales and Service teams by providing the following essential member experiences:
- Create a welcoming presence and positive first and last impression and experience for all members and guests seeking assistance and/or using the J.
- Provide courteous, professional, friendly, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable information to on all programs and services offered at the J; in-person and via phone/email/social media/live chat.
- Actively promote and sell all programs, classes, and special events at the J.
- Provide way-finding assistance to members and guests; hand out towels, tokens, wrist bands.
- Support the sales and service teams, including tours, introductions, booking meetings, meeting confirmation calls, and new member on-boarding.
- Be the face of the J and enhance our member and guests’ Jewish journey at the J.
- HAVE FUN!
Change Lives, Work, & Grow with Us:
Work with some of the most passionate, driven, and effective community builders in the world and be part of an environment which will challenge you and empower you to keep learning and growing. What else can you expect?
- Swim, workout, and enjoy our programs with a free Family Membership at the J.
- Jewish holiday community celebrations & paid time off to enjoy the Jewish high holidays (Rosh Hashanah/Yom Kippur) with your family.
- Comprehensive wellness benefits and commitment to your training and career growth.
- Annual Salary $34,000 - $36,000
How to Apply:
We welcome all applicants. Accommodations during all phases of the hire process will be made wherever possible. Please submit your resume in confidence via e-mail no later than July 15, 2022 to Elaine Raifman, Human Resources Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org Please clearly state the job title in your email subject line.
We appreciate your application, however we will only be contacting the candidates we wish to interview.