We are thrilled to be welcoming more and more members back to our incredible JCC and as such we have a need to expand our membership team:
POSITION TYPE: PERMANENT FULL-TIME (40 hrs per week; must be able to work some evenings until 8 pm and one shift on weekend)
LOCATION: Schwartz/Reisman Centre (Bathurst/Rutherford in Vaughan)
GREAT PERKS: Free Family Fitness Membership; paid time off for Jewish High Holidays; Program Discounts; Dental & Medical Benefits; free onsite parking; working with a dynamic team within a supportive inclusive staff culture; and more!
The JCC’s Vision & Purpose:
We have a tremendous opportunity for you to join our team and build your career with us. At our core, we believe in inspiring people to live the Jewish lives they want to live. Our dynamic team is guided by our mission: to build and sustain a caring and vibrant community hub that is welcoming to all and based on a solid foundation of Jewish values and with a strong connection to Israel.
What We Do:
From daycare to seniors' programs, fitness to recreation, Jewish learning to holiday celebrations, and everything in between, the JCC provides life-changing programs infused with Jewish values that inspire and enrich our members and provide a best-in-class experience.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At your core, you're a superb community connector with a strong flair for helping people and providing exceptional customer service.
- Jewish culture, traditions, and a connection to Israel are evident in your passionate and friendly interactions.
- You are also able to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends.
- You have experience with CRM software and working with databases, as well as Microsoft Suite applications.
- You are detail oriented, a strong administrator and are able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Your English language skills are superior, verbal and written, and if you speak Hebrew and/or Russian it is a huge asset.
- Moreover, you have a friendly and outgoing nature, work collaboratively and are team oriented.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
This position shall augment our front-line Sales and Member Experience teams by providing the following essential administrative and sales support service functions:
- Creating a welcoming presence and positive first and last impression and experience for all members and guests seeking assistance and/or using the J;
- Building member/guest relations through positive, friendly, efficient and appropriate interactions;
- Fielding inquiries and providing timely information in person, on the phone and via live-chat;
- Processing membership account changes, daily billing and other day-to-day operational administrative tasks;
- Resolving Complaints as needed and knowing when to escalate for assistance;
- Supporting our Membership Sales Staff with outbound calls to members and prospective members, assisting with facility tours, and highlighting our unique selling features to members and prospective members as assigned. This position will include the opportunity to earn commissions in the future and would necessitate a comfort working with targets. It would be a great gateway into a Sales role if this is something you excel at and wish to pursue;
- Providing Customer Service Desk Support to help in busy times only if needed.
How to Apply:
We welcome all applicants. Accommodations during all phases of the hire process will be made wherever possible. If you are interested in and well qualified for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume in confidence via e-mail no later than October 31, 2021 to email@example.com. Please clearly state the job title in your email subject line. We will be conducting rolling interviews..
We appreciate your application, however we will only be contacting the candidates we wish to interview.