Netivot HaTorah, a dynamic Modern Orthodox day school, is looking for Teachers to join our dedicated team of facultyand administrators to guide, support and inspire students, teachers and parents. Our well-rounded, rigorous, dual curriculum program serves over 600 students in Pre-Nursery through Grade 8, delivering an outstanding Jewish and General studies education.
We seek an intelligent, thoughtful, and passionate educator who loves working with children, a team player who is prepared to model and promote spiritual, academic, and social/emotional growth.
The Middle School Teacher will report to the Principal, and be responsible for supporting the diverse learning needs of our student community.
The ideal candidate for the position of Middle School Teacher will:
- Embrace the mission, vision and community of Netivot HaTorah;
- Guide, observe and assist classroom teachers with instructional techniques and practices that will improve learning for all students, and specifically those with learning disabilities and other exceptionalities;
- Create lessons and curricula tailored to meet a range of student interests and plan further action based on related proficiencies.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Education with teacher college certification or equivalent
- OCT qualified
- Intermediate certification an asset
- Familiarity with the Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum
- Familiarity with current technology and assessment methods
- Knowledge of current thought and practice in child development
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Being a member of a school community who connects with students, parents, and faculty with ease and sincerity
- A decision-making style that balances input, collaboration, and decisiveness and who approaches difficult conversations with directness and kindness
- Deeply knowledgeable about best practices in teaching and learning
Interested applicants are asked to email their cover letter and resume to Reesa Karch, Principal: email@example.com