Working with Israel Bonds will offer you a rewarding opportunity; fulfill the desire to help the State of Israel, be involved in the community and use your excellent customer service, relationship, and sales skills in a professional, high tech environment. We offer a competitive salary, learning opportunities and comprehensive benefits package.
Israel Bonds is currently seeking one permanent, full-time Operations Associate, based out of the Toronto office. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Operations Associate will be responsible for the sale of Israel Bonds products and client services, including though not limited to the following:
Role and Responsibilities
- Input data such as new investments into computerized databases, spreadsheets, and other templates
- Update and maintain integrity of customer records in database
- Process investments and other transactions such as redemptions from local and other offices across Canada
- Assist Director of Operations as needed
- General administrative duties
- Run weekly sales reports
- Liaise with financial advisors and brokerage firms to facilitate all brokerage transactions
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is an asset
- Proficiency in main Microsoft Office 365 applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to learn and use database proficiently
- Customer focus
- Communication, including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Ethics and integrity
- Accountability and dependability
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your résumé and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line of your email, please reference Operations Associate. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
CANADA-ISRAEL SECURITIES, LIMITED (CISL)/ISRAEL BONDS IS REGISTERED AS AN EXEMPT MARKET DEALER.