One year contract with opportunity for permanent & career growth
20 hours per week – flexible schedule
The JCC’s Vision & Purpose:
We have a tremendous opportunity for you to join our team and build your career with us. At our core, we believe in inspiring people to live the Jewish lives they want to live. Our dynamic team is guided by our mission: to build and sustain a caring and vibrant community hub that is welcoming to all and based on a solid foundation of Jewish values and with a strong connection to Israel.
What We Do:
From daycare to seniors' programs, fitness to recreation, Jewish learning to holiday celebrations, and everything in between, the JCC provides life-changing programs infused with Jewish values that inspire and enrich our members and provide a best-in-class experience.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At your core, you are organized, efficient and a quick learner.
- You have a strong flair for helping people and providing exceptional internal customer service.
- You are a strong administrator with demonstrated experience in payroll (Ceridian Dayforce an asset).
- Your English language skills are superior, verbal and written
- You have experience and a high comfort level working with databases and project management technology.
- You are exceptionally detail oriented and able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- You exhibit a high degree of professionalism with the necessary high level of confidentiality.
- Jewish culture, traditions, and a connection to Israel are evident in your passionate and friendly interactions, and/or a willingness to learn.
- Compile all Part-Time new hire required documents and follow up regarding outstanding items with department managers.
- Set up all new Part-Time staff in Ceridian Dayforce.
- Send new hires login details and onboarding requirements.
- Assist in trouble shooting with Dayforce user account issues (login details, password resets, email verifications).
- Upload employee files into Dayforce user accounts
- Other payroll and HR support as needed
How to Apply:
We welcome all applicants. 2nd dose Canada approved Covid-19 vaccine is a condition of hire. Accommodations during all phases of the hire process will be made wherever possible. Please submit your resume in confidence via e-mail no later than July 15, 2022, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly state the job title in your email subject line and which JCC location you prefer.
We appreciate your application, however we will only be contacting the candidates we wish to interview.