The Jewish Foundation is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator to provide a variety of project management and administrative support services to various members of the Jewish Foundation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate project/program/committee agendas within the Jewish Foundation team and follow up as needed internally and externally with appropriate stakeholders, including but not limited to fundholders, committee members, donors and volunteers
- Support Foundation managers and directors on projects, Foundation events and workflow, ensuring that projects are tracked and flagging any issues as they emerge
- Assist with fundholder communications and coordinate fund contributions and distributions
- Lead the creation of processes and templates to be used by Foundation team leads when preparing for fundholder meetings
- Responsible for communicating with Jewish Foundation stakeholders
- Ensure accurate reporting of fund information to donors
- Assist with outreach to donors including emails, quarterly and annual mailings
- Take minutes at meetings, preparing minutes, and following up on key action items
- Develop and maintain simple computer databases, take calls, filing and other office administration duties
- Contribute to the coordination of writing, editing and layout of reports and other report content
- Completion of post-secondary school
- Experience creating systems, general project management and administrative support a must
- Advanced technical skills to support use of Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational and time management skills – ability to work independently to meet timelines and priorities
- Strong interpersonal and client relationship skills – ability to work with a diverse group of professionals, donors and volunteers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical capability with excellent attention to detail; strategic thinker
- Enthusiasm, creativity, innovation and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* All employees are required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of hire in accordance with the UJA's vaccine policy. Should you wish to see a copy of our vaccine policy please notify us.
** UJA employees working remotely for the time being, with the expectation that we will return to the office in the near future.
Classification: Union Position, Level C. Full-time, permanent. Excellent compensation and benefits.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume quoting REF# PC-FDN-588 no later than 5PM on Friday, January 21 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those applicants invited for interview will be contacted. UJA Federation is an equal opportunity employer. Please be advised that all offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of professional references and background checks including Social Media Account(s) and a Police Records Check/Vulnerable Sector Screening.
Alternate Formats and Accommodation:
UJA is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization. We adhere to barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.