Through a broad network of partnerships with day and supplementary schools, day and residential camps, youth movements, synagogues, JCCs, Israel experience programs, and other programs and agencies, the work of the Koschitzky Centre for Jewish Education reaches tens of thousands of Jewish youth each year, strengthening their Jewish identity and our Jewish community.
The Project Manager will lead the implementation of two projects: The Jewish Community Affordability Portal (JCAP) and the implementation of a strategy to monitor, track, and encourage involvement in Jewish programs using UJA’s CRM system.
- An undergraduate degree in, public policy and management, social policy and administration, public administration, business, or other related field of study
- Minimum of two years’ experience working with Salesforce
- Ability to manage complex projects, working collaboratively with staff as well as with multiple stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collect, organize and analyze data; then present it in a practical format
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Technologically savvy and willing to work with relevant software packages including Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with and strong commitment to Toronto’s Jewish community is considered an asset
- PMP® accreditation is not required, but is considered an asset
Classification: Contract (until approx. June 30, 2020)
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume quoting REF# PM-CJE-491 no later than November 17, 2019 to: email@example.com
Only those applicants invited for interview will be contacted. UJA Federation is an equal opportunity employer. Please be advised that all offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of references and background checks and a Police Records Check or Vulnerable Sector Screening.
Alternate Formats and Accommodation:
UJA Federation is committed to providing an accessible employment environment. We are committed to the principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and aim to ensure that dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity are embedded in all aspects of our corporate culture. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please inform us in advance so that we can arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation.