Bialik Hebrew Day School is a thriving Jewish day school educating over 1,300 students at two branches in the GTA. Bialik’s success has been built on a program that blends a uniquely relevant Jewish mission with academic excellence.
Bialik seeks the services of a qualified Psychometrist to assist our School Psychologist in administering psychometric tests to students and to assist with the smooth functioning of our psychological services.
This is an hourly position, requiring a commitment of approximately 10 to 15 hours per week. The Psychometrist will be required to work with students at both our branches, located in Vaughan and midtown Toronto.
- Under the supervision of the School Psychologist, the responsibilities of the Psychometrist include:
- Administering and scoring psychological tests and inputting data and standardized results into report templates.
- Detailing child behavioural observations during assessments.
- Documenting all clinical contact accordingly into an online practice management system.
- Administrative duties, including scheduling appointments with parents and teachers, emailing and managing forms and questionnaires, invoicing and payment management, and managing a database with the School Psychologist.
- Systematically storing electronic records of test results and reports.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) in child psychology or related field.
- Clinical experience working with children and their families.
- Experience administering and scoring psychoeducational/ psychoeducational measures
- (e.g. WISC, WIAT, WRAML).
- Experience with providing behaviour observations made in a clinical environment.
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
- Conscientious, organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Proficient in entering and managing data in a database.
- Flexibility in terms of hours and availability will be an asset.
We invite qualified candidates, including those in graduate clinical psychology programs, to submit their resumes and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please include “Psychometrist.”
We appreciate all applications. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Open until filled.