12 month contract
About The Agency
Jewish Family and Child Service (JF&CS) is a client-centered, multi-service agency that strengthens and supports individuals, children, families and communities by increasing safety and security, improving mental health and wellness and reducing the effects of poverty, within the context of Jewish values. JF&CS is the provincially-mandated Children’s Aid Society for Jewish children. Our collective vision is a resilient community where hope, dignity and humanity thrive.
About the Role
We are seeking a Resiliency Program Coordinator who will be responsible for the coordination of the Resiliency program in collaboration with UJA, JVS Toronto, JIAS Toronto and Jewish Addictions & Counselling Services (JACS). This position will be involved in the implementation, review, and ongoing oversight over UJA sponsored resiliency work focusing on newly vulnerable members of the community as a result of Covid-19.
- Lead the partnership team of Resiliency Coordinators to ensure communication, collaboration and shared planning of service delivery
- Carry out Agency evaluation activities, including their development and implementation, reporting and knowledge dissemination, and application of findings for the purposes of continuous quality improvement
- Develop, implement, review, and provide ongoing oversight of the Resiliency program including oversight, consistency and support for the Resiliency Program initiative with participating agencies
- Lead the evidence informed program development, implementation, ongoing management and continuous improvement of Agency programs connected to JF&CS and other agencies’ outcome areas
- Establish communities of practice for all resiliency coordinators within and external as included in the UJA program.
- Establish, maintain and promote partnerships and network with other agencies, community groups and stakeholders in the development and management of Resiliency programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or in a human services field
- 3 years program oversight and/or research and evaluation experience in a non-profit social service setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Survey Monkey, SPSS preferred
- Experience in program development will be considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability in project management and ability to maintain standards with competing deadlines
- Expertise in Poverty Reduction Programing
- Experience managing data sets (e.g. coordinate data entry, ensure data quality, manage confidential data storage)
- Strong program management, leadership and clinical skills.
Work Hours: 35 hours per week, potential evenings
Reporting To: Director, Research & Evaluation and Manager, Quality Assurance & Outcomes Measurements
Classification: Program Specialist (Bargaining Unit)
Salary Range: $56,000 to $75,000 Based on experience
Start Date: ASAP
12 month contract
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your résumé and cover letter by visiting the Career Opportunities page at www.jfandcs.com/career-opportunities.
Jewish Family & Child is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. Accommodations during all phases of the hire process will be made wherever possible. Please advise us if any accommodations are required.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.