**This job was previously advertised. Please do not apply a 2nd time **
Reporting to the Assistant Director Salesforce, the Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our salesforce.com deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce platform. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for all aspects of Salesforce, including business process automation, security, user training, reporting, and data hygiene. They will be a main point of contact for all Salesforce-related projects, including all internal and external vendors. This role will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment
- Maintain users, roles, profiles, security settings, access settings, sharing rules etc.
- Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Analyze issues (including data and processes) and identify opportunities for system and process optimization
- Problem-solve. You will be the one of the points of contact when our staff experience technical issues with Salesforce
- Key contact for troubleshooting and incident management Assist in training new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards
- Ongoing communication and training with end users to enable best practices and user adoptio
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, preferably in the field of Computer Science
- At least 3 years working as a certified Salesforce Administrator
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Experience working in a Canadian nonprofit/charitable environment preferred
- Preference given to candidates with NPSP, Pardot, Conga and Experience (Community) Cloud experience
Classification: Union Position, Level 9. Full-time permanent. Excellent compensation and benefits.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume quoting REF# SFA-DT-527 no later than April 14 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
** Our workplace is located near Bathurst & Sheppard, however, due to COVID-19 constraints all employees are working remotely (on a temporary basis).
Only those applicants invited for interview will be contacted. UJA Federation is an equal opportunity employer. Please be advised that all offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of professional references and background checks including Social Media Account(s) and a Police Records Check/Vulnerable Sector Screening.
Alternate Formats and Accommodation:
UJA Federation is committed to providing an accessible employment environment. We are committed to the principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and aim to ensure that dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity are embedded in all aspects of our corporate culture. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please inform us in advance so that we can arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation.