Reporting to the Vice-President, Marketing and working closely with staff throughout the organization, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for: developing and implementing communication and marketing plans for a variety of departments; coordinating the design and production of all marketing materials, including brochures, signs, ads; writing speeches, brochures, videos, direct mail, invitations, and newspaper ads; and ensuring brand cohesiveness and consistency across the organization.
- Completion of Post-Secondary degree in Journalism, Marketing, or Creative writing
- Minimum three years experience in marketing, direct mail and communications
- Knowledge of design and the production process
- Experience and knowledge of website/multimedia, social-media.
- Superior writing skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to coordinate work of multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to develop and monitor a marketing budget
- Familiarity with the Toronto Jewish community
- Experience in Jewish Communal Service
HOURS OF WORK: 34 hours per week (full-time)
This is a Union position, classification Level 12 ($65,000 - $83,000)
Please forward resume quoting REF# MM-CT-353 by February 28, 2017 to: firstname.lastname@example.org