Adath Hebrew Academy, a Conservative supplementary school based out of Adath Israel Congregation in the Bathurst/Wilson area, seeks a part-time Administrative Assistant, reporting directly to our Principal, Dr. Jack Lipinsky.
In this important educational support role, you will be our Principal’s right-hand person. The successful candidate is highly organized; can handle multiple requests concurrently within a vibrant and fast-paced environment and can do so with a pleasant, warm and genuine demeanor.
Key roles include:
- Greeting parents and students at the beginning of each session
- Ensuring each student is picked up at the end of each session
- Traditional administrative duties (photocopying, filing, answering phone calls)
- Responding to ad hoc teacher requests
- Creating and updating lists and documents in MS Excel and Word
- Supporting the development of performance summary reports with Principal
- Managing student online files housed within our CRM database (Shul Cloud).
- Managing future scheduling and planning in collaboration with the Principal.
- Team player. Able to work collegially with all stakeholders including:
- Parents, students, teachers, Principal, office staff
- Customer first attitude: Patient, warm, friendly, genuine
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Outlook, Excel and Word
- Organized, excellent attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to type least 35 wpm
The Work Term
The school year begins September 8th and extends until May 26, 2020. Core hours include Sundays from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm (with an option for Tuesdays between 4:15 - 6:15 pm).
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Only those offered interviews will be contacted.