The Director of Community Engagement will report to the Executive Director and work collaboratively with the senior staff team and is ultimately responsible for planning a wide range of activities across various constituencies of Temple membership while deepening connections with our members.
1) BUILDING COMMUNITY AND CONNECTIONS
- Facilitates opportunities for members to become a part of our community through identification of groups that meet their interests.
- Assists special program populations (Young families, seniors, connections groups) to find their place in our community.
- Continues to develop volunteer engagement and create a culture of appreciation.
- Identifies opportunities for partnership opportunities with other organizations.
- To serve as link between our clergy, professional staff and lay leaders.
- To design, develop and implement innovative programs in the areas of Adult Studies, Young families, Social action, Seniors and our connections groups.
3) MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
Work with our Director of Communications on:
- content control of our communication instruments
- collaborate on the ongoing development of communication strategies
- Work with lay leaders and committees on the development of a robust marketing strategy
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in engagement in a relationship driven environment
- Experience in a CRM based environment
- Knowledge of community organizations and/or social media strategies to drive acquisition & retention
- Consistently self-driven and goal oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to leverage relevant data to use in planning and decision making
- BA/BS in business/marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- Opportunity to work with a highly motivated group of professionals and volunteers
- Competitive compensation, with health, dental benefits and pension
- Temple membership
- Please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com