Gan Chabad is currently looking for permanent full-time and part-time Early Childhood Educators and Supply staff.
Looking for an experienced ECE with play-based curriculum, creative programming, knowledge of Jewish holidays and Hebrew language, organized, and very responsible. Must have ECE diploma and be in good standing with the college of ECE.
Job Type: full-time position.
- You are a Registered Early Childhood Educator and current with the College.
- Familiar with Reggio, and a play-based approach to learning. Knowledge of Hebrew and Jewish Holidays is an asset.
- Responsible for Program Plans, leading the class, as well as working in partnership with Assistants.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience
- Upon hire you will require current First Aid & CPR C, TB test, Immunizations (Tetanus, MMR)
- You will need to Provide a Vulnerable Sector Screening Police Check.
Supply Staff- ECE and Assistants
- Ability to interact with children and staff in a positive manner
- Flexible availability
- Possess strong interpersonal communication skills with an emphasis on teamwork
- ECE’s must be registered with the College and in good standing
- Both ECE’s and Assistants will need to provide a vulnerable sector screening police check
- Upon hire you will require current First Aid & CPR C, 2 Step TB, Immunizations (Tetanus, MMR)
*Resume Required, Cover Letter Preferred.