We are a small friendly, professional multi-service Jewish agency serving a diverse group of clients with a variety of social needs.
- Graduate degree in Social Work or equivalent
- Management of Human Resources (attracting, retaining, development and training)
- Visionary leader who can positively impact strategic fundraising
- Experience in non-profit management
- Experience in budgeting and financial planning
- Familiarity with grant applications and Ministry regulations an asset
- Ability to manage needs of multi-problem families
- Compassionate and empathetic
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent computer skills
- Must be able to connect with the Jewish community
Will be responsible for overseeing the management of the agency including day programs, referrals to counselling agencies, distribution of relief funds and food bank goods and networking within the Hamilton community.
Please reply with resume before January 30, 2019 to: JSSPersonnel2018@gmail.com