Maternity Leave Contract (approx. 13 months)
UJA Federation is seeking a passionate and experienced Interim Manager, Marketing Strategy to join our Marketing department and take the lead in developing fundraising and marketing materials for UJA’s Annual Campaign.
Reports to: Vice President, Communications & Marketing
As Interim Manager, you will:
- Manage the content development, design process, and approvals for monthly direct marketing campaigns (print and digital)
- Work with the in-house Digital team to execute all content
- Develop project plans and work-back schedules for fundraising materials, including one-pagers, canvasser guides, brochures, and reports
- Manage content and materials for large-scale events and meetings
- Work with the Marketing team to develop a brand identity for UJA’s Annual Campaign
- Conduct writing assignments, as needed
- Liaise with key fundraisers and division leaders on the Annual Campaign team to ensure collaboration and cohesion between the two departments
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 2-4 years of experience as a Marketing Manager, Project Manager, or similar role
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
Classification: Maternity Leave Contract (approx. 13 months)
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume quoting REF# IMMS-MAR-506 no later than February 24, 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those applicants invited for interview will be contacted. UJA Federation is an equal opportunity employer. Please be advised that all offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of references and background checks including a Police Records Check or Vulnerable Sector Screening.
Alternate Formats and Accommodation:
UJA Federation is committed to providing an accessible employment environment. We are committed to the principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and aim to ensure that dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity are embedded in all aspects of our corporate culture. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please inform us in advance so that we can arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation.