PART-TIME CONTRACT POSITION
LIV North (LN), a national provider of professional consulting and management services in Fitness and Wellness industry, has openings for Lifeguards at the Schwartz/Reisman Centre (SRC) located in Vaughan on the Lebovic Jewish Community Campus, serving upwards of 8000 members.
The J’s Vision & Purpose:
At our core, we believe in inspiring people to live the Jewish lives they want to live. Our dynamic team is guided by our mission: to build and sustain a caring and vibrant community hub that is welcoming to all and based on a solid foundation of Jewish values and with a strong connection to Israel.
What We Do:
From daycare to seniors' programs, fitness to recreation, Jewish learning to holiday celebrations, and everything in between, the J provides life-changing programs infused with Jewish values that inspire and enrich our members and provide a best-in-class experience.
The Right Lifeguard:
Water Safety, Customer Service, a passion for safety and creating memorable and exceptional member and guest experiences. You are enthusiastic with a “can-do” attitude and can effectively work independently and part of a team in a fast-paced environment. Lifeguards maintain the safety of patrons on the pool deck while ensuring lifeguard protocols are adhered to.
- Ensure that patrons and employees adhere to the pool rules to maintain safety and prevent accidents
- Ensures that all appropriate lifeguarding procedures are followed (as per LSS) in the event of an emergency
- Assists in set up and take down of any recreational equipment as well as lane ropes
- Partake in regular pool tests and cleaning duties related to pool equipment and storage
- Ensures qualifications are up to date and attend all scheduled mandatory trainings.
Title: Part Time Lifeguard
Work Hours Available: Flexible Monday - Sunday
Wages: Competitive wages for part-time positions
Starting: January 31, 2022
To be considered for this position the right candidate will have:
- National Lifeguard Certification from Lifesaving Society
- Standard First Aid CPR C, AED
- Demonstration of skill proficiency (completed wet screening on an arranged date)
How to Apply:
We welcome all applicants. Accommodations during all phases of the hire process will be made wherever possible. If you are interested in and well qualified for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume in confidence via e-mail at: email@example.com
Change Lives, Work, & Grow with Us:
Work with some of the most passionate, driven, and effective community builders in the world and be part of an environment which will challenge you and empower you to keep learning and growing.
We appreciate your application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.