Full-Time Contract (approx. 12 months)
As a member of UJA Federation of Greater Toronto’s Israel Engagement team the Manager Partnerships & Recruitment will be a passionate and hard-working individual, who is excited about building meaningful partnerships with organizations across the country. The successful candidate will have a direct and positive impact on the successful recruitment of Canadian Masa Israel participants while furthering Masa Israel’s mission, vision and goals.
The Manager, Partnerships & Recruitment will oversee the MASA Canadian sales funnel: increasing the number of relevant leads entering the funnel and increasing the number of Masa Israel participants from Canada. As a key member of UJA’s Israel Engagement team, the Manager, Partnerships & Recruitment will also provide support to colleagues interested in cross-promoting Israel experience programs and initiatives.
The successful candidate will be results-oriented; communicate effectively and recruit enthusiastically. This role frequently requires work outside of ‘regular’ business hours including evenings and weekends, and some travel (eventually).
To achieve success, the successful candidate will:
- Manage all Canadian partnerships with respect to Masa Israel
- Act as a point person on behalf of UJA for all inquiries related to Masa Israel
- Coordinate events in partnership with local community organizations (e.g. day schools, Youth movements, Camps etc.) to increase brand awareness and recruitment numbers.
- Develop and actively manage partnerships with local Federations and other Jewish community organizations, as well as gatekeepers, for the purpose of furthering recruitment numbers
- Develop, grow and maintain a recruitment pipeline
- Continue to develop relationships with local Universities (Hillels, Career Centers, and Study Abroad offices)
- Work with potential attendees to find the appropriate Masa Israel program and connect them to Masa Israel’s sales team
- Work with Masa Israel’s marketing team to develop and execute marketing plan for Canada and the Canadian Universities.
- Design and oversee a wide range of recruitment initiatives for high schools, Universities and young professional populations including outreach to potential participants and their parents.
- Act as a liaison for recent Masa Israel alumni, connecting them to the broader Jewish Community when they return from Israel.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of experience working in sales, corporate partnerships and/or recruitment
- Proficiency in the Jewish organizational world, particularly in Canada
- Demonstrates an entrepreneurial mindset and will work well independently as well as in a team
- Is resourceful and demonstrates outstanding communication and relationship-building skills
- Experience working with CRM technology
- Experience with social media and graphic design
- Israel related experience is considered an asset
- The successful candidate must hold a valid passport with no travel restrictions.
Classification: Full-time Contract (approx. 12 months). No Benefits. There is a possibility this role could become permanent after 12 months.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and cover letter, quoting REF# MPR-IE-530 no later than 5PM on April 21, 2021 to: email@example.com
** Our workplace is located near Bathurst & Sheppard, however, due to COVID-19 constraints all employees are working remotely (on a temporary basis).
Only those applicants invited for interview will be contacted. Please no follow-up phone calls and/or emails. UJA Federation is an equal opportunity employer. Please be advised that all offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of professional references and background checks including Social Media Account(s) and a Police Records Check/Vulnerable Sector Screening.
Alternate Formats and Accommodation:
UJA Federation is committed to providing an accessible employment environment. We are committed to the principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and aim to ensure that dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity are embedded in all aspects of our corporate culture. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please inform us in advance so that we can arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation.