As a progressive Jewish learning academy, Robbins Hebrew Academy equips students with the skills to think critically, the imagination to think beyond, and the discipline that builds character. It’s why our students go on to become society’s original thinkers and principled leaders. And it’s why RHA is Toronto’s first Jewish school to be CAIS accredited, putting us in the company of Canada’s finest schools.
We are currently seeking an exceptional candidate to fill the half time position of Middle School French Teacher.
Specifically he/she will be responsible for:
- Teaching students from grade 6-8 core French language
- Expectations include communicating effectively with students, communicating orally and in writing with parents, and working collaboratively with other teachers
- Use of data and assessments to improve instruction and student learning
- Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- Classroom experience in Middle School (grade 6-8)
- Proven success in classroom management
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to work as a team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Competence with Microsoft Office suite, student information systems, SMART board technology
- Bachelor’s degree with teaching certificate (teachable must be French)
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter and resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those persons selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.