Eitz Chaim Girls Division is currently seeking a capable and competent person to fill the position of a full-time Secretary.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering telephone calls effectively and efficiently.
- Responding to requests from students, parents, teachers, and staff.
- Tracking staff absences and booking substitute teachers.
- Assisting in preparing/distributing report cards, major mailings, and other correspondence.
- Assisting in the organizing and scheduling of major events such as Parent-Teacher Conferences, meetings, assemblies, other school events.
- Tracking attendance, updating and monitoring files (e.g., safety protocols and emergency procedures, bus lists, OSRs).
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Placing and tracking orders, maintaining supply inventory.
- Creating attractive posters and flyers with graphics for school events.
- Other duties as assigned by the administrators in a busy school office.
Successful Candidate must have:
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in order to work in a busy school office environment.
- Excellent computer literacy in G Suite (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Calendar), experience in data management, graphic design skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English with the ability to compose effective correspondence independently.
- Excellent people skills and a love of working with children.
- Self-motivated and independent worker combined with the ability to collaborate with team members.
Candidates who possess the above mentioned qualifications and skills, should forward their cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate in the position in the subject line.
We thank everyone for their interest, but please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.