The Anne and Max Tanenbaum Community Hebrew Academy of Toronto (TanenbaumCHAT) is a community Jewish high school. We are seeking reliable, experienced Supply Educators to fill occasional absences, able to work with students in grades 9 through 11. Position begins immediately.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A degree in education preferred
- Effective classroom management skills
- Respectful of school values
- A professional, responsible and collaborative attitude
- Previous experience working with children/adolescents or in an educational setting
- Require a current vulnerable sector police record check
- Salary is a flat rate of $200/day (8am - 1pm)
Anne & Max Tanenbaum Community Hebrew Academy of Toronto
200 Wilmington Avenue
Toronto, ON, M3H 5J8
Visit our website for more information on our program: tanenbaumchat.org
To apply for this position, please submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.